[meteorite-list] Email from Serge & Comet Meteorite Shop

From: Meteoriteshow <meteoriteshow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jun 29 02:29:35 2006

Hi Serge, Norbert and List,

I do not know whether Serge can read the List posts at the moment but if it is so, I want first of all to wish you that the
situation in Russia will improve as soon as possible for you and your friends. I really know what you mean when you say 'not rich'
as dealing with such stones does not enrich most of meteorite dealers! It is more a passion and nothing compared to gold, gas and so
on!!!
I was quite disapointed not to see you again in Ensisheim and Ste Marie, as it is one of the best places in Europe where we can all
meet each other once in a year and I sincerely hope that we will all be together again next year. Meteorite hunting has already
become a real problem because it is getting harder and harder to find places where it is not forbidden; what about attending shows
now?!
All the best and see you next year Serge! And thank you to Norbert for having forwarded your post to the List.
Kind regards

Frederic Beroud
http://www.meteoriteshow.com
IMCA member # 2491 (http://www.imca.cc/)