[meteorite-list] Tunguska wood

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jun 22 11:17:16 2006

I am one of the few persons to have a complete slice
of Tunguska wood with 1908 rings well visible

http://it.geocities.com/mcomemeteoritecollection/tunguska.JPG

and after I have other 2 pieces, in one where its very
well visible the 1908 rings where the tree have
restart to born after the explosion

http://it.geocities.com/mcomemeteoritecollection/tunguska1.JPG

and a brunt wood

http://it.geocities.com/mcomemeteoritecollection/tunguska2.JPG