[meteorite-list] tatahouine

From: impactika_at_aol.com <impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jun 22 11:16:44 2006

I have a lot of Tatahouines, from tiny to 18.3g.
And I will be back in Denver Sunday, if you are still looking by then.

(in hot and muggy Lyon, France)

Anne Black
www.impactika.com

-----E-mail d'origine-----
De : Rob Wesel <nakhladog_at_comcast.net>
A : Bob Evans <bobe5531_at_comcast.net>
Cc : Meteorite List <meteorite-list_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Envoy? le : Mercredi 21 Jui 2006 22:02:56 -0700
Sujet : Re: [meteorite-list] tatahouine

That was a good time for Tat, sold buy the bag, all nice pieces.

I had a tough time finding one at the 06 show. One of the few that go up in price the bigger you buy.

http://www.nakhladogmeteorites.com/collection/tata.htm

Rob Wesel
http://www.nakhladogmeteorites.com
We are the music makers...