[meteorite-list] Sale: LUNARMETEORITE.COM Domain name forsaleonEbay

From: David & Kitt Deyarmin <bobadebt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jun 17 21:47:51 2006

After reading this I now know that you have zero understanding of ebays
policies and are just postulating to obviously protect Mike, for reasons I
don't yet understand

Before you make the wrong assumptions about ebays policies please spend more
time trying to understand them.

I have over 500 positive feedbacks and 2 negatives, both of which were from
sellers in retaliation for negative feedback I posted to their account.

I have been rated as a Power Seller several times and I know the ins and
outs of ebay.

Darren did nothing wrong in posting Mikes completed auctions, the
information is readily available to anyone that uses ebay.

Mike sells most of his domain names cheap yet he asked a ridiculous price
for LUNARMETEORITE.COM

Yet you think that is fine.

I would like to know who this Mike is so I can be sure to avoid him in the
future.

Does anyone know who he is?

BTW: My name is David, not Bob, yet another incorrect assumption on your
part.

Something to think about: If someone got away with selling child related
pornography on eBay and if he had a 100% positive feedback rating would that
make it ok???