[meteorite-list] URL personal collection

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jun 17 14:37:04 2006

Hi David,
        Congrats on putting together a very nice little
collection. It is very visually satisfying to see consistent
sized specimens (ie 50mm spheres and 50mm part slices).
Very handsome.
        Most collectors, like I, have put together collections
based on overall attractiveness and price of the individual
acquisition - resulting in various sized part slices, full slices
whole stones & irons, etc. It is a pleasure to see one so very
homogeneous.
        Any of you who have yet to visit David's site will likely
be very pleasantly surprised.
        Best wishes, Michael

--
"He is not a lover who does not love forever." - Euripides (485-406BC)