[meteorite-list] URL Issue and Verbage Problem

From: Metorman46_at_aol.com <Metorman46_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jun 17 13:31:24 2006

Hello David and Kitt;A very nice collection of meteorite specimens.Looks
like a very tidy and neat way to collect meteorites.My collection has no set
size or weight requirements.Probably,most collections don't.Just get the biggest
specimen for the best price i think.Yours is a unique way to collect and i
congratulate you on your method.Good idea.
Good luck collecting,cutting and etching,i really enjoy it myself.

Best Regards;Herman Archer.

P.S. Maybe we'll be lucky enough to find a meteorite someday.Hope so.