[meteorite-list] Satellite Reentry Witness

From: Martin Horejsi <accretiondesk_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jun 3 13:44:18 2006

Hi All,

I too have seen a Soviet satellite (Cosmos 1457) launching-rocket burn
its way across the evening Missoula, Montana sky on April 23, 1983.

I also saw the great Teton Fireball of August 10, 1972.

Oh, and I also saw a UFO while I was at a outdoor Neil Young concert
in Aspen, Colorado a couple summers ago.

Cheers,

Martin