[meteorite-list] Ad: large one cent ebay sale tonight

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jun 2 00:07:10 2006

Well, it takes time and money to go to China, make the spheres, not to
mention that 869 is no longer available for that price.
I sell them retail at $2.00 gram, and cant keep them in stock.
That is like saying that sugar cane in Cuba is a nickel for a large chunk,
so a bag if sugar in New York should cost ten cents due to production and
shipping.
It doesn't quite work that way.
Be my guest if you can buy 869 chunk, get it to China, make a sphere, get it
back to the USA, pay shipping, customs, production, and other charges. Of
course, these factories in China require $5000-$10000 minumum order to make
spheres.
If the work goes up, profit goes up.
Michael Farmer