[meteorite-list] YES, THERE ARE LADIES HERE

From: Platypus Girl <platypusgirl2002_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jul 31 22:10:51 2006

>Yes, Armando, there are several women on this list.
>We just don't get into mud-slinging.
>Right, Ladies?

  Yes, there are, indeed, ladies here. I am one of them. One time, I introduced myself, but somehow, it never got posted, so I will do so again now.

  I am a new meteorite collector/hunter. New, new, new. Until just recently, I didn't even know what a pallasite was, and I have a LONG way to go. I'll get there, though.

  I think Michael Blood does an excellent job with the meteorite of the day, and many others with their informative posts, as well.

  Thanks to all of you!

  Suzi