[meteorite-list] Ebay is ripping everybody off at least once! (OT)

From: Johnny Rieben <johnny_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jul 29 21:19:18 2006

Hey Darren,

I charge exactly what it costs me. The $4.05 is the flat rate box and I
can print the label and then drop it off. The $1.00 extra per each item
is for any extra costs over the $4.05 and is clearly stated. Anything over
1 pound including the box is subject to higher fees. Plus I have to
generally
bubble wrap each item individually...not the case with the notes but you get
the idea.

So I fail to see how any of this violates any eBay policy.
And I really fail to see how anyone would ever get rich shipping priority
mail. Anyone who has ordered from me knows I am fair and honest!
Go ahead and order 'Darren' ..you'll get a priority mail box too.

As for the auction items not being listed correctly....
It wasnt just the Olivine Diogenites ...the other stuff didnt show up
either!

I just hope it never happens to you as eBay will never help you on the
matter.
It amazes me how a kind warning to others to 'beware' can get all the dander
up them. From now on you are on your own.

Regards,

Johnny