[meteorite-list] Ebay is ripping everybody off at least once! (OT)

From: Johnny Rieben <johnny_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jul 29 20:08:27 2006

Very funny Norm,

although I never said eBay was out to "get" JUST me.
I was actually quite concerned for all of us small fish.(maybe ur too big?)

They arent out to "get" anybody in particular...the computer
selects the victim at random. :o)

But as long as Norm is doing okay then it must be fine!
<< Status Quo >>

Regards,

Johnny