[meteorite-list] Seeking Articles for Meteorite magazine

From: Larry Lebofsky <lebofsky_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jul 27 16:14:08 2006

Hi Bernd:

Well it was only 74 F at noon here in Tucson (it was 109 last week). We finally
have some rain!

But, down to business. Yes, I am back in Tucson (dry heat) after six months in
Arkansas and it is time to think about the next two issues of Meteorite
magazine. We already have three or four articles for the next issue and more
promised, but things happen, and so we are here to ask for contributions (of
articles) for November and February. The deadline for November is August 18 and
for February, mid November. The success of Meteorite depends on the readership
and the authorship, so please keep those articles coming (I hate having to beg,
but have been known to do it). If you have an idea for an article, please pass
it by us and we can let you know what we think.

Nancy and I have already proofed the August issue, so it should be out "soon."

Oh, a reminder, since I always forget. When you you send in an article, please
send in a picture of yourself and a short bio so that the readership knows who
you are and what you do in real life.

Thanks in advance.

Larry and Nancy
--