[meteorite-list] NORWAY meteorite hunt

From: meteoritehunter_at_comcast.net <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jul 27 11:03:33 2006

I think that between Haag, myself, Rainer Bartochewitz (who classifies meteorite) and the others, we have a pretty good handle on the simple fact that it is a carbonaceous chondrite. The CO3īs are pretty distinct, so I think this one is in the bag as a CO3. But of course, only the final classification will confirm for all.
Due to a vehicle problem, part of my day today will be spent in repair mode.
Mike Farmer

From: "Matson, Robert" <ROBERT.D.MATSON_at_saic.com>