[meteorite-list] Chladni's Heirs NORWAY field report

From: tracy latimer <daistiho_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jul 25 13:39:56 2006

Indeed, thank you very much for sharing; for the benefit of those of us who
can't go forth and search more than a short drive from our homes.

It seems that this fall will be carbonaceous. Aside from Allende, Tagish,
and the CR2 that has been scooped in multiple pieces from Saharan sands,
don't they seem to mostly fall in clumps of only a few stones? Given this
(and the nature of the fall location) I'm not surprised more was not found.
Did anyone offer to ransack the street sweeper's collection bin? :)

Tracy Latimer