[meteorite-list] Ad - 90 Great Auctions!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jul 25 13:04:50 2006

Dear List Members,

I have several excellent auctions ending this afternoon, most started at
just 99 cents. I also loaded 12 more 1 kilo and 4 more 2 kilo lots of
unclassified, uncleaned and uncut bulk material at a starting price of less
than 5 cents a gram with a Buy-it-Now price of less than 6 cents a gram, the
best price on tier 3 through 4 material anywhere. Sorry, I am sold out of
tier level 2 bulk lots (NWA 869). There are plenty of specimens still at
the 99 cent mark representing some true bargains!

To see all of the too numerous to list outstanding auctions, click on this
link. Several of these still have no bid and are at the opening price of
just 99 cents so be sure to check all 90 auctions out:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

1.23 gram chunk of New Orleans, I am running very low on this material.
This meteorite has generally been selling for ~$40.00 a gram, a true bargain
in comparison with other hammer stones. This example was started at just 99
cents with no reserve and is nowhere near what one would expect to pay for a
hammer stone:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140009626958

A 1.5 gram piece of the Anomalous "Tooth Stone" started at just 99 cents:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130008670626

NWA 1277 CO3.6 Carbonaceous Chondrite started at just 99 cents:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130008675881

NWA 2918 CO3.0, the least metamorphosed CO in private hands! I just talked
to the classifying scientist and he claims NWA 2918 is less metamorphosed
and much cleaner than Colony which was once considered a 3.0! This
controversial stone is currently under study by no less than 5 laboratories,
started at just 99 cents:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140009652051

An Acapulcoite bid up only to 99 cents:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140009652849

NWA 3151, Get a piece of the world's largest and true Brachinite, started at
just 99 cents!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130008694789

A Huge piece of the new EL6/7 started at just 99 cents:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130008696352

1 Kilo bulk lots of unclassified material:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140011832352
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130010622177
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130010622463
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130010622706
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130010623014
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130010623348
..and 6 more!

2 Kilo bulk lots of unclassified material:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140011837098
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140011837518
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130010626695
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140011838682
...and several unclassified entire large stones at the same low price....

AWESOME LUNAITES, legally exported from Oman!:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180008656044
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170009204646
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170009211152
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170009199964
...and 21 more world class lunar meteorite specimens offered by naturesvault
and raremeteorites, truly some great examples at least worth a look!

...and too many to list items still at the opening bid of just 99 cents can
be found at this link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock