[meteorite-list] Chladni's Heirs NORWAY field report

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jul 24 19:52:55 2006

In a message dated 7/24/2006 3:45:21 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
altmann_at_meteorite-martin.de writes:
Collectors, enthusiasts, list!

The searching delegation of Chladni's Heirs* just returned from a
6-days-trip in Norway on the hunt for the new fall.
We set up a little website with an illustrated report:
http://www.meteoriten.com/norway.html

Very nice report Martin. Very interesting.
The Heirs did well, and behaved like gentlemen! :-)
Now that we know more about the fall I think we should stop trying to guess
the total weight, it would not be fair anymore.
As a reminder, here are the guesses so far:

Alex Seidel 4242.42g $142.42/g
Andi Gren $199.95/g
Anne Black 1950.50g
Bill 2345.68g