[meteorite-list] Chladni's Heirs NORWAY field report

From: Sterling K. Webb <sterling_k_webb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jul 24 19:47:39 2006

Yes, Martin...

    But. if the Meteorite Cartel had returned with
fists full of lovely black stones, Larry would have
had to find an audio of the British Music Hall classic:
"I'ave Got A Loverly Bunch of CoCo Nuts"!
http://www.nearlygood.com/audio/bunchofcoconuts.html
sung by the Monty Python guys, by the way...

Sterling K. Webb