[meteorite-list]OT Driving a meteorite?

From: joseph_town_at_att.net <joseph_town_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jul 18 16:15:05 2006

Nice ride. I forgot that one. It looks earlier than than the comet and caliente. I had 2 comets and 1 caliente. I just looked at a red 64 convertible on ebay and it was up to 7Gs. Lol! I can't use it, mine was yellow with a black convertible top. Had the custom special order wood grain dashboard too!

Bill

From: "Rob Wesel" <nakhladog_at_comcast.net>