[meteorite-list] Norwegian meteorite classification guessing game

From: joseph_town_at_att.net <joseph_town_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jul 18 16:14:44 2006

Typical Adam reply. He heard out house and... well you read it. As I understand they are referring to an out building as in a shed or pole barn. I have to agree with the run on magnets. I hope everyone that has a look, finds one.

Grats to all the new meteorite enthusiasts that this new fall will inspire!

Bill

From: "Adam Hupe" <raremeteorites_at_comcast.net>