[meteorite-list] A new 752 gram meteorite found in Moss, Norway

From: Rob McCafferty <rob_mccafferty_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jul 17 19:32:51 2006

Well, it has to be said, looking at all these poor
quality photos, it does at least look like they are
the same meteorite.

Maybe we can assume that it is the real deal and not
some guy who just wants to rebuild his shed or another
guy who bought a fresh looking NWA and selling it as
if it just came down.

Some countries have all the luck! When's Scotland
gonna get a good one?

Note: Scotland is quite content to pass the honour of
the next Chicxulub event on to south England. While it
may kill us all too, at least it won't be our fault!

http://www.moss-avis.no/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060718/NYHET/107180012#