[meteorite-list] AD: METEORITE CLASSIFICATION SERVICE

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jul 12 20:07:01 2006

Hello Michael,

If there was not an immediate and clear business plan to classify and/or
examine suspect meteorites, as we were led to believe in Tucson, why did
they start selling "Trophies" to help their 'business' efforts in order to
do so in a timely manner? Also, I believe we were told the 'Center' would
purchase the entire meteorite after/during the classification process to
protect said 'meteorite' (if it were one).

Inquiring minds...
Greg