[meteorite-list] AD: 54 Ebay meteorites ending in a few hours.

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jul 11 12:41:39 2006

I have over 50 meteorites ending tonight on ebay, some
great items!
All but one listed starting at one cent!

Some examples and key items:
NWA 2977, rare GABBRO Lunar meteorite with Zagami-like
fusion crust. This is the piece for any collector,
absolutely gorgeous fusion crust along one side.
http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ130004850427

DaG 476, MARTIAN. Right now at $61.00 per gram!
http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ130004877739

Dhofar 1428, the NEWEST LUNAR METEORITE! Found in
Oman, March 2006 on one of my expeditions.
http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ140005409772

Muonionalusta slice, 173 grams..
http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ180005124035

http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ140005409047
Very nice large piece of ZAG.

http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ140005404064
100 gram Gibeon sphere.

http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ140005365033
157 gram Gibeon slice.

http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ180005066604
LARGE Libyan Desert Glass piece, 443 grams,
regmaglypted.

http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ170005612019
20 gram fragment of the Dashoguz fall. RARE.

Of course many more items, some still at one cent!

See them all at the links below.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmeteoritehunters

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmeteorite-hunter

Thanks,