[meteorite-list] tucson 2006,ya gotta experience it

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jan 22 09:16:16 2006

Good morning list.Like Micheal blood said,ya gotta be there.Of all the
meteorite shows in the world,this is the biggest and best.I remember my
first one in 2003.I was totally overwhelmed.I finally met the man after
doing business with him for 4 years,I met the original Steve Arnold,mike
farmer,Ann black,all the movers and shakers in this great field.The Harvey
awards,all the great meteorites to be had,the tents and venues on every
street corner,the beautiful Santa Anita mountains to the north,the great
blood auction,just everything you have to experience.Every year my days
has gotten longer to experience more of this great show.3,4,5 and now I
will be there 6 days.You just cannot experience everything no matter how
long you are there.I admit not everyone from all over world come to
Tucson,but dammit,alto do make the trip though.I give them alto of
credit.The temperature is between 60 and 72 degree's.The weather is just
about perfect.I look forward to seeing everyone again and meeting some new
faces as well.I will be there on the 31st.This will also be my fourth
blood auction,and from what I see,this is going to be the best one
ever,for me.Well see ya all there in 8 days.YA JUST GOTTA EXPERIENCE THE
TUCSON EXPERIENCE!!

                                      STEVE ARNOLD,CHICAGO

Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120

Illinois Meteorites,Ltd!