[meteorite-list] re: New Stardust Images / terrestrial contamination

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jan 19 11:06:42 2006

On Thu, 19 Jan 2006 15:32:30 -0000, "mark ford" <markf_at_ssl.gb.com> wrote:

>Must say I am surprised the people in the pictures with the areogel are
>not fully suited up with total enclosure suits, (they have just got

Speaking of people in the room with the probe, there was a short piece on my local news last night
about a South Carolina middle-school science teacher who had been one of 30-something people chosen
to fly to Huston and see the Stardust probe "in person". There must have been some sort of
essay-writing contest or something.