[meteorite-list] Announcing - NEW & FREE Meteorite YellowPages

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jan 15 14:26:35 2006

Jim and I are pleased to announce: "The Meteorite YellowPages" - Matching
Buyers with the World's Meteorite Dealers!

The Meteorite Exchange, Inc. has been providing our Original Meteorite
Dealers page for 10 years now. As part of our 10 years
of service to the Meteorite Community we have been updating our sites. In
December 2005 we presented our new Look for
MeteoriteTimes Magazine. This month, January 2006, we present a completely
new Meteorite Dealers listing page called
The Meteorite YellowPages. And... It's FREE for Everyone!

The Meteorite YellowPages allow Dealers to manage their own listings. They
have expanded descriptions, images, and can
even add their inventory as a list of keywords to the database. The
inventory keywords can be added as easily as copying and
pasting a text list.

The Meteorite YellowPages incorporates Steve Arnold's (IMB)
"FindMeteorites" concept into it's database core. We tried to
make this concept fit with our classifieds but we were not satisfied with
the results. It was like trying to work with two left
handed gloves. Our new Meteorite YellowPages makes "Finding Meteorites By
Dealer" a breeze!

Actions speak louder than words so please take The Meteorite Yellowpages
for a test drive.

1. Enter the page by clicking the link below.
2. Click on the "Dealer Category" - "Meteorites For Sale"
3. As you scroll the page you'll see 7 meteorite.com Sponsors and 15 total
Meteorite Dealers listed
4. Find the search window "Search For Dealers and Items Here-->:"
5. Type nwa999
6. Press the Enter key or click on "Go"

Now Jeff's Meteorites Australia is the only Dealer listed... nobody
else. Therefore Jeff has NWA999 in his inventory keywords.
Click on the image or "Meteorites Australia" to view his listing or click
on the URL to go straight to his page.

Please Note: Our original Meteorite Dealers page will continue to be
available for a while as it will take quite a few months for all
Dealers to make the transition to our new page. Especially with Tucson
just around the corner.

Buyers: If you don't see your favorite Dealer please ask them to add their
site.
Dealers: Please add your sites. It's Free!

The Meteorite YellowPages is accessible from both The Meteorite Exchange,
Inc. and MeteoriteTimes Magazine.
Click Here To See The New Meteorite
YellowPages http://www.meteoritetimes.com/yellowpages/

Happy 10 Years!

Paul and Jim

   Paul Harris paul_at_meteorite.com
   Jim Tobin jim_at_meteorite.com
   The Meteorite Exchange, Inc. http://www.meteorite.com
   MeteoriteTimes.com http://www.MeteoriteTimes.com
   Post Office Box 7000-455, Redondo Beach, CA 90277 USA