[meteorite-list] Rock in your Pocket?

From: Gerald Flaherty <grf2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jan 9 13:35:33 2006

Hi "fellas and gals",
I bought a beautiful little silver/crystal pendant from Adam Hupe containing
Lunar 482 dust. It's a huge hit with the Mrs. She's especially taken with
the possibility the it may originate from the "Dark" side of the moon.
When I engage school groups, my small Imalac and Seymchan are big [out of
proportion to their size]attention getters but my everyday pocket piece is a
small cut and polished mesosiderite Vaca Muerta.
Great Thread.
Jerry Flaherty