[meteorite-list] Main Mass of 1925 on Ebay--Gabbroic Cumulate Eucrite

From: Mike Fowler <mqfowler_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jan 9 13:31:33 2006

Dave Schultz (indy 1996) is selling the main mass of NWA 1925 on
ebay! I don't think many people realize how rare, or beautiful this
piece is. There are hundreds of eucrites known, but only one
gabbroic one has ever been found, and this one has a TKW of only 86
grams!

Originally marketed by Mike Farmer, which according to his web site,
it is now sold out.

I own a 9.82 gram slice, which would be the 2nd largest, and it is a
beauty and a rarity! Good luck to Dave and his auction.

Mike Fowler
Chicago