[meteorite-list] Fukang meteorite

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jan 7 13:16:27 2006

For me the unique method is I buy a slice of Fukang
and I see, with the humidity here, if born rusty or
not....for the moment only Esquel, Imilac, Seymchan,
Glorieta - but not slice - and Marjalathi have pass
the test...Brenham destroyed, brahin the same, Admire
a ruin, Ahumada the same, krasnojarsk few traces

Matteo

=== message truncated ===

M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2004_at_yahoo.it