[meteorite-list] February Issue of Meteorite Magazine

From: Larry Lebofsky <lebofsky_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Feb 28 15:42:35 2006

Geoff and all:

Please remind me not to go away from my computer for a few hours again (had
some meetings to go to)!

Geoff, thanks for responding.

Nancy and I finished the proofing of Meteorite about two weeks, so the magazine
is now in the capable hands of the publishers Hazel and Derek Sears. The
magazine is at the printers and should be mailed out soon (I cannot give you a
firm date, but please be patient as this is our first issue).

As Geoff also said, existing subscriptions will be honored for the coming year.
If you still have concerns, please contact Hazel Sears directly at:

metpub_at_uark.edu

Also, as Geoff said, we are already working on the next issue of Meteorite
which should be out in May and we hope back on schedule. A few people still owe
us articles -- you know who you are :o)

Let me take this opportunity to thank all of the people (and there are many)
who have helped us keep Meteorite magazine going. Editing a magazine is new
experience for us and we could not have done it without the support of many of
you out there. Thanks to all of you who have made this an enjoyable experience.

I hope you all enjoy Meteorite when you get our first issue and I hope to hear
from many of you as Nancy and I look for articles for future issues.

Larry