[meteorite-list] Re: Meteorite Magazine- New Issue?

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Feb 28 14:59:22 2006

Ron posted:

> What has been other people's experience on this?

Dear Ron and "M" Fans:

It was posted to the List, a while back, that existing "M" subs would,
in fact, not be refunded. Instead, the balance on those subs will by
honored by the new incarnation of the magazine which is being helmed by
Larry & Nancy Lebofsky, and Derek & Hazel Sears.

Larry is a member of the M-List and will have more up-to-date info than
I do, but during a recent correspondence he told me that the February
issue was in production, and they were already gathering material for
the May issue.

Taking over an international publication is a tremendous amount of
work, so let's all please bear with the new editorial and production
staff while they get our favorite magazine back into print.

Sincerely,

Geoff N.

www.aerolite.org