[meteorite-list] re: If I can choose.....! => Norton County, Aubrite

From: Marco Langbroek <marco.langbroek_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Feb 25 15:10:44 2006

Bernd wrote:

>> "how much of that is actually outside of their main mass and in private
>> collections?"
>
> A modest but choice 4.1 grams in my collection -- purchased from the
> Zeitschels in September 1987.

I have an even more modest ~1 grams, in 9 tiny fragments, obtained from Rob
Elliott in 2002 for 17 Br. Pound. It are the only crumb-type specimens in my
collection, as I don't fancy crumbs to much. I collected (I stopped), or so I
tried, on aesthetics, educational value, or historical value.

- Marco

-----
Dr Marco Langbroek
Dutch Meteor Society (DMS)