[meteorite-list] NWA 2736 - Aubrite or not??

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Feb 25 15:00:58 2006

I agree with everything you said, David. These are exactly the issues that
are being sorted out. I think Isotope testing will answer several of these
questions. By definition, I don't think anybody could call NWA 2736 a true
Aubrite. Like I said, it is like trying to fit a round peg into a square
hole. A few qualifiers were put into the description of NWA 2736 in order to
make an awkward fit. On others, the authors left them ungrouped in order to
stay away from pigeonholing.

Got to go, take care,

Adam