[meteorite-list] If I can choose.....!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Feb 25 13:39:14 2006

Hi List,

After reading the papers on NWA 2736, which are now available online, it
sounds more like an EL6 than a true Aubrite to me. Why would the round
objects not be thought of as chondrules? To me, it is like trying to fit a
round peg into a square hole. I talked to a few scientists who would debate
the classification of Aubrite for NW 2736. It would be interesting to hear
others' thoughts on this. Is there a single sole out there that believes
NWA 2736 is really an Aubrite by definition?

My Thoughts,

Adam