[meteorite-list] Meteorite Group Purchase Idea...

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Feb 25 03:23:33 2006

Hello Pete,

You asked Mike, "What has changed in Africa, Mike?"

Much, VERY Much. Go there and spend some bucks and tell us "Your" verdict
after at least a few trips. No one really knows what's up over there until
you have BEEN there, many times. A LOT has changed in the dynamics of
dealing with the Moroccans. Way too much for here in this forum, but I will
be more than happy to help out with anyone who wants to know... :-(

Best regards,
Greg