[meteorite-list] Meteorite Group Purchase Idea...

From: Pete Pete <rsvp321_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Feb 25 02:45:58 2006

>>things have changed in Africa.

What has changed in Africa, Mike?

Cheers,
Pete

From: "Michael Farmer" <meteoritehunter_at_comcast.net>
To: "Bob Evans" <bobe5531_at_comcast.net>
CC: meteorite-list_at_meteoritecentral.com
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] Meteorite Group Purchase Idea...
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 20:20:50 -0700

Bob, it is a little more simple than that.
It has to do with LEGAL issues. Private people cannot offer "investments" or
else you open yourself up to a whole hornet's nest of legal issues and
risks.
Besides, you were in Tucson, you had the same chance to buy from the same
sellers as we buy from in Morocco, so if their prices weren't low enough,
then get ready to not buy many meteorites, as things have changed in Africa.
Mike Farmer
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Evans" <bobe5531_at_comcast.net>