[meteorite-list] Meteorite Group Purchase Idea...

From: Bob Evans <bobe5531_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Feb 24 21:56:17 2006

Come on Dave,

You know the top dealers don't want us little guys getting our hands on some
meteorites for pennies per gram.
So, could the " very nice group member " please substantiate their claim
regarding the issue of investment solicitation ?

Heres some list policies:
http://www.meteoritecentral.com/mailing_list.shtml
Nope, nothing there about investment solicitation.