[meteorite-list] Meteorite Group Purchase Idea...

From: Dave Freeman mjwy <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Feb 24 21:21:34 2006

Dear Bob, List, ART;
I am wondering.....seems offers to sell and to purchase are forms of
investment and selling off investments....what's the fine hair doing in
the meteorite investment soup?
Maybe this rule on non offerings could be explained further by one with
the rulings, Art? Are you out there? Or, could the list member with the
opinion step up and offer their rendition for the blind among us.
thank you,

Dave F.