[meteorite-list] A reply to all involved ...

From: Walter Branch <branchw_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Feb 23 16:26:53 2006

Hi Bernd,

Yes, I agree and I am glad you brought this up. I feel ashamed that I did
not bring this to the attention of the list yesterday.

Mark loves meteorites and he loves interacting with meteorite people. His
work cataloging and posting popular press and newspapaer articles is nothing
short of amazing and is a real contribution. He really did not deserve to
be placed in a bad light yesterday. He was duped only because of his
enthusiasm for meteorites and his desire to communicate with others who
could not be there (like me). There are many meteorite people I would like
to personally meet some day from this list and Mark and others are at the
top of my list.

-Walter Branch