[meteorite-list] A reply to all involved ...

From: bernd.pauli_at_paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Feb 23 16:11:47 2006

.. in this ploy if it was one at all!

I do hope all of you gentlemen do not forget the beer(s) you owe Mark Bostick.
Mark is definitely not the evil-doer but the victim of whatever happened or did
not happen in E.T.'s room. He comes home from Tucson, writes a thorough, detailed,
in-depth report of what he saw to let those who did not make it to Tucson, who could
not see (and touch) the Brenham main mass in person, and enjoy the joyous company at
the annual birthday bash, participate in the goings-on there, well, he comes home to
get his ears slapped. I'd say this deserves quite a few beers to compensate for the
uncalled-for attack on him!

My two Euros,

Bernd