[meteorite-list] For the Peekskil lovers (ad.)

From: Charlie Devine <moonrock25_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Feb 11 20:06:24 2006

Nice Peekskill kits, Jan. I am a Peekskill lover and own none:-( And I
knew Alan Lang well and could have had a fine piece if only I asked! It
was during a lull in my interest in meteorites. Love the stones that
draw attention to themselves this way. Have a slice of Worden with red
paint from the car it hit, and a slice of the Garza stone from Park
Forest with white plaster on the crust, as well as artifacts from the
impact. Very nice way of combining meteorites and unique moments in
man's relationship with meteorites.
Thanks for the link.
Charlie