[meteorite-list] Its baaaaack

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Feb 10 18:17:12 2006

On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 15:01:02 -0800 (PST), you wrote:

>He is probably not as nutty as you think...

If he really thinks that he got a vision from God telling him it is a meteorite,
OR, even if he doesn't really believe that, but thinks that saying so will be a
POSITIVE thing to the message that he is trying to spread, then he IS as nutty
as we think. He reminds me of the "with you always" guy who thinks that he had
a vision from God that he could help people by making creepy-looking
stalker-Jesus drawings: http://www.members.aol.com/JesusImages/