[meteorite-list] Airport Security, Brenham, and Hammerheads (funny?)

From: Rob Wesel <nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Feb 7 00:40:03 2006

Martin wrote

By the way, did you notice that the bidders at our table were the most
likely to try and outbid our own bids?

I will not be outbid...even by myself :^)

That S-A was quite a thing, a classic example of meteoritic surgation.

Rob Wesel
http://www.nakhladogmeteorites.com
We are the music makers...
and we are the dreamers of the dreams.