[meteorite-list] Strewnfield artifacts

From: Rob Wesel <nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Feb 7 00:30:41 2006

For those who understand no explanation is needed, for those that do not
none will suffice.

Perhaps the years that passed, the thrill of this find and the fact that
they are recognizable.

Just a hammer head, a shovel and a gas cap to some...stories for others.

Believe it or not, some of the junk in the bin was not for sale.

Rob Wesel
http://www.nakhladogmeteorites.com
We are the music makers...
and we are the dreamers of the dreams.