[meteorite-list] tucson 2006,days 4 and 5

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Feb 4 18:06:05 2006

Wow what another fine,fun filled 2 days.More new meteorites,a great party
on Friday night,and alot of booze flying around.Also to no ones
amazement,bob haag opened and was indeed selling items again.Some resently
cut from his new wire saw and some collection pieces from his collection
catalog.Today AL Lang had his auction.Alot of people attending.Today was
in the 80's.Both days fully sunny.I have taken some great pictures which I
will have up on my website after I get home.It will be sad to leave,but we
all have a home to go to and be with loved ones.Everyone has been great
and has just been a hoot to see everyone again.Well we are getting ready
for mike blood's auction which I am sure will be attended by everyone.I
look forward to seeing the great items.Well that's all from the meteorite
capital of the world.

                                Steve Arnold,Chicago

Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120

Illinois Meteorites,Ltd!