[meteorite-list] Montprais ? meteorite fall ?

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Feb 4 17:29:45 2006

Must be "Montpreis"

not Montprais

The handball club of Montpreis is on 2nd place in 2nd league:
http://www.sentjur.info/index.php?kat=novica&id=105

The Montpreis were an old noble family,
In the former Untersteiermark there is a ruin of a castle Montpreis,
ask Christian Anger, he knows perhaps better.

Hmm the castle is now called Planina,
and there sooo many planinas...,
I guess, it should be Planina pri Sevnici in Slovenia.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formtype=address&country=SI&addtohistory=&city=Planina+pri+Sevnici+

Buckleboo!
Martin