[meteorite-list] tucson info - Tucson 2007 Information Page

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 09:42:21 -0800

Hi Steve and List Members,

I started working on it yesterday and I was going to wait till after New
Years to make the announcement
but since this seems to be email day for me I'll go ahead and make the
announcement now.

============= TUCSON 2007 ================
Happy New Years Everyone!

Jim and I wish everyone all the best for 2007

We will again be hosting our annual Tucson Information page.
Please submit your information on the form below.

Add your Tucson contact information here
http://www.meteorite-times.com/tucson/Tucson_form.htm

Our annual Tucson Information page
http://www.meteorite-times.com/tucson/index.htm

Thank you all!

Paul and Jim

p.s. Matteo, I'll take your additional post to the list to be a YES -
Consider yourself deleted.