[meteorite-list] Nigerian Scams hitting Classifieds using @yahoo email account

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 09:31:22 -0800 (PST)

Good grief Matteo, I get like 100 Nigerian scams a
day, it is a part of life in todays world, some people
are too lazy to even try to work, so they scam. DEAL
WITH IT. Paul, I think Matteo has made it clear, it
seems that in Italy, there are no Nigerian scams, let
him advertize his things in Italy.
Michael Farmer