[meteorite-list] Weird pic...Apollo 14

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 21:01:21 -0800 (PST)

Hi all -

When dealing with the man did not walk on the Moon
nuts
(and for these folks man did not walk on the Moon
because either
1) they did not see the reamins of another
civilization there, or
2) NASA was hiding the real astronauts, who did see
the remains, by staging fake landings....

Ahem,as I was saying... When dealing with the man did
not walk on the Moon nuts, I simply tell them that
NASA lied to them about the flim used, and that it was
really recon film which was loaded in the astronauts
cameras.

These folks usually readliy accept that NASA lied to
them, and given the premise the consequence follows:
man walked on the Moon.

If questioned, I tell them to take a roll of
kodachrome or ektachrome, put it in the referigerator,
then put it in an oven, and see how it works. Then
imagine doing it in a vacuum.

If they're really stubborn, I ask them if they
remember Kodak running any ads claiming that now you
could buy the same film used on the Moon, like Tang.
They don't, and end of arguement.

good hunting,
Ed