[meteorite-list] 2007 Peoples Choice Harvey Award Nominee

From: David Weir <dgweir_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 14:47:46 -0500

Greg,

Your math seems a little convoluted to me. You said

> There can be 600 nominations and if
> one person has two votes and the rest only one, simple math, the majority of
> the "People" think so-and-so should get it.

I think the majority of the people thought so-and-so should NOT get it.

Must there always be a People's Choice recipient when there is not an
actual preponderance of opinion? 598 against to 2 for does not merit a
preponderance of opinions in the affirmative.

David