[meteorite-list] [Fwd: Waht I du] (Bernd Pauli)

From: Matthias Bärmann <majbaermann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 20:47:08 +0100

Hello list,

having read Bernd's autobiographical notes it's clear even for a relatively
new list member such as me that he is absolutely a worthy candidate for
receiving the mentioned award.

Informal addition: he's worthy simply cause he's a 12th of may - born as I'm
and as Joseph Beuys was.

Best to all, wish you white snow & green christmastrees, over and over
decorated with breathtakingly rare achondrites, planetaries,
widmannstaetten-sparkling and neverrusting iron-fullslices etc. etc.

Matthias Baermann